An enthusiastic, determined and self-motivated individual who is adaptable and flexible. A solid foundation in design and construction gained over the past 5 years in education and practice. An excellent team worker with good experience in liaising with both internal and external members.
Skills and Achievements
- Experience in Research, feasibility, planning and post-contract projects.
- Participated in a major planning project in London (Heathside and Lethbridge Phase 4) which gained approval Last year.
- Have a good understanding of planning, building and contractual issues at the practice.
- Fluent in Autocad, Rhino, Adobe Suite and Sketch up
- Basic but established knowledge on Revit, Archicad and BIM process.
Sept 2015 – Present
University of Liverpool – Liverpool
Part 2 RIBA accredited Master of Architecture MArch
Sept 2010 – June 2013
University of East London – London
Part 1 RIBA accredited course in Architecture Bsc(Hons)
First Class Honours Degree
Sept 2008 – 2010
Dartford Grammar School (Sixth Form- Year 13) – Kent
International Baccalaureate Diploma Course
Aug 2013-Sep 2015
Architectural Assistant at BPTW
Working as a part I Architectural Assistant. Tasks include but are not limited to designing, producing documents, issuing drawings, drawing up details, creating 3d models and animations.
Jul 2011- May 2012
Assisted the Architect David Kroll in AutoCAD drawings, accompanied him to a meeting with client and Engineer. Created 3D model on sketch up for presentation purposes.
- Fluent in Arabic Language
- Currently learning Korean at beginner’s level during free time.
- Organized fundraising event and sponsors for Charities such as Cancer Research and Heart foundation.
References are available upon request.